2014 Goals & Bucket List!
So every year I see blogger friends create a Bucket List & Goals for the year. I am always intimidated, but against my better judgement, I think I am going to do one too. Ten things I would like to do before saying goodbye to 2014. Most people do a much longer list, but I think this list is a good start for me! Let’s see how many I can do!
Plant a successful garden in our new little side yard area. – done!
2. Go on a ‘learning’ vacation with the whole family – something fun that also goes in line with what we are learning in school! – done!
Get through Insanity. I’ve started it twice, I am half way through and I think it is ‘third times a charm!’ – I am hoping this is the first thing to knock off my list! – done!
4. Take Sunday’s off. Sorry clients and SDDS blog readers, I’m not answering emails or posting on Sundays anymore! I think I have worked more Sundays than not for four years straight. I’m taking it back. More family time in 2014! – for the most part!
5. Make a successful Indian food recipe in the slow cooker. I know this sounds oddly specific, but I am pretty sure I can make it happen, I just haven’t yet. Oh think of the money I will save making my own Tikka Masala! – never got around to this!
6. Play in the snow. We didn’t last year, and that was a tragedy. What the heck?! Where was the snow this year?! #GlobalWarming – never got around to this!
7. Cut down our budget again. We are super happy to be debt free (other than our mortgage), but we always want to donate more than we can, this year it is gonna happen! – done!
Read a book that is not for work. I’m embarrassed to say it has been a very long time since I have completed a book for pleasure. – done! Read about my favorite books this year here!
9. Paint the entire interior of the house. – didn’t happen!
Have a picnic in our new backyard. – done! regularly!
Just for kicks – I thought I would add a bonus one….
11. Meet a famous person who is at least as excited to meet me at Ty Burrell was when we met in 2013! 😉 done!
Do you have a 2014 bucket list / goal list? I’d love for you to link it up!
Happy 2014 friends!