Things you can’t miss at Brick or Treat at LEGOLAND California
Brick or Treat is back at LEGOLAND California and it is bigger and better than ever! Brick or Treat started as an annual passholder’s special event. It’s no surprise that this not at all scary event grew and became so popular LEGOLAND decided to expand to include more than just passholders. Now anyone can purchase a special event ticket and enjoy LEGOLAND for Brick or Treat!
Brick or Treat dates still available this year are October 10, 17, 24, and 30. Brick or Treat party nights are from 5 – 9pm and will require a special ticket. Tickets range in price from $5 (for pass members on special nights) to $40 for night time only tickets. An all day pass can be purchased for $70 (this includes admission all day at the LEGOLAND Resort and the party that evening!). While Brick or Treat party nights are from 5 – 9pm, if you have party night only tickets you can enter the park as early as 4pm – meaning you can enjoy LEGOLAND for 5 hours for a much lower admission price than a regular daily ticket price.
What’s included at Brick or Treat?
- Expanded Brick-or-Treat Trail, including 2 stations in SEA LIFE Aquarium – there are treat stations all over the park now! We love that they have candy but other fun treats too – a LEGOLAND magazing, Honest Kids juice pouches, a small Chima LEGO set, and more!
- Coast Cruise transformation into the Ghost Cruise
- Hubble Bubble’s Dance Party
- Wanda’s Jelly Fish Disco in SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Costume Contests with categories of LEGO, Creative, and a NEW Group category that you can enter with family or friends! The prizes are amazing – including overnights at the LEGOLAND Hotel, huge LEGO sets, and LEGOLAND tickets!
- More Halloween adventures at Heartlake City and Fun Town!
- Many rides and restaurants stay open during the entire party!
Brick or Treat LEGOLAND Tickets can be purchased online (don’t wait at the admission booth!)