Holiday time at the Disneyland Resort are a family tradition in our house! The holiday season begins at Disneyland Resort on November 12th! We are excited to see many of our favorites and also some new additions! We are especially excited to see the all new “World of Color − Winter Dreams.” The all-new version of “World of Color” in Disney California Adventure Park brings the spirit of the holidays to life with music, humor and the joy of the season.
Here are just a few of the fun and festive Holiday Entertainment Options during Holiday Time at the Disneyland Resort!
- “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade – This parade is held on Main Street, USA and features tons of Disney Characters (new and old!) as well as dancers, skaters, and of course Santa Claus!
- “it’s a small world” Holiday – With three kids 7 and under, we love ‘it’s a small world’ anyway, but it is even sweeter during the holidays! The dolls are dressed up in traditional holiday attire from countries around the world! New this year – there will be a new projection show after dark!
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – if you missed the Haunted Mansion Holiday during Halloweentime – don’t fret – Haunted Mansion Holiday runs through the whole season too!
- Jingle Jangle Jamboree – meet Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus at Big Thunder Ranch, in Frontierland. This is always a fun highlight for our kids!
- Cars Land features some of the cutest holiday themed decor in the whole park! Make sure to get a pic with the “snowcar” at the entrance!
- Meet and greet with a classic department store Santa at Elias & Co., the main department store along Buena Vista Street.
- “Mad T Party” as Alice and the Mad Hatter add their own brand of off-kilter holiday spirit to the nighttime celebration in Hollywood Land. We have never been to “Mad T Party” but I hear it is SO fun! It is on our list this year!
- “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party” has a fun holiday twist this time of year! Our kids lvoe this Disney Channel animated show!
- “Disney ¡Viva Navidad!” – new this year! Paradise Gardens will hold a daily celebration inspired by the warmth and joyous spirit of Latino culture and holiday traditions. From Nov. 15 through Jan. 6, 2014, “Disney ¡Viva Navidad!” offers special activities such as live Latino music, dance lessons, crafts and face painting for children and a “Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party.” There will be the special celebration of Three Kings Day (Dia de los Reyes) Jan. 3 through 6, 2014 in Paradise Garden.
Make sure to check out the Downtown Disney Winter Village. A quaint winter village includes specialty shopping, festive decor, a 30 foot Christmas Tree, and Olaf’s Frozen Ice Rink!
What is your favorite part of Disneyland Resort during the holidays? Have you blogged about it too? Make sure to leave a link in our comment section!
Make sure to follow @Disneyland on Twitter for up to date information! @DisneylandToday & @DCAToday are also a must follow and can be very interactive!
*images used with permission from Disneyland Resort.*
Until Next Time ~ Kate