Disneyland can be so busy at times, but right now Disneyland guests can enjoy smaller crowds and shorter lines. While the holidays at Disneyland are magical, they also draw a big crowd. Now that school is back in session and winter break is over, the crowd predictor for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park show a big ease in crowds up until Spring break. Early in the year is always the best time to go to Disneyland in my opinion, but even more so if you are a Southern California Resident. Right now there is a huge discount on tickets for Southern California Residents only! If you are looking for all the information on SoCal Resident Disneyland Tickets – we have all the information here! Two and Three Day ticket options are available!
Not a Southern Californian? Not to worry! There are deals this time of year for everyone! Get Away Today has an awesome deal for Disneyland! Buy an adult ticket at the kid’s ticket price! (limited time offer for all – not just SoCal!). If you do choose to purchase through Get Away Today, make sure to take advantage of our site’s exclusive discount code. Use the code “Highlights” when you check out for an additional $10 off your already discounted package! This discount code is good only on Get Away Today (link above) and can be used on 2 night vacation packages (not just for Disneyland, so make sure to bookmark it!).
Southern Californians can look forward to the Disneyland SoCal Resident Ticket discount too. Disneyland just announced their popular discount ticket is back for 2018! The Disneyland SoCal Resident Ticket Discount is by far the best deal for those who live in Southern California. Right now Southern California Residents can enjoy admission to Disneyland for up to 25% off! I am thrilled to share all the information about the 2018 SoCal Resident ticket deal options at the Disneyland Resort.
Make sure to pin this deal to share with your followers and to bookmark for yourself! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/237846424054345980/
Below is all the information you need to know about this great off season discount at Disneyland…..
- The Disneyland SoCal Resident Ticket is only available for purchase and use by Southern California residents. Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999 with proof of residency can purchase these special tickets. Proof of residency is required at admission.
- This year there are only two and three day tickets available. You can choose a park hopper or single park per day options. I very much prefer a single park ticket. I like to focus on just one park per day, it also is a slightly less expensive option. A single park per day ticket will save money and time. Both options are a money saver over any other time of the year so you can’t go wrong either way.
- Tickets are valid from date of purchase (starting on January 8, 2018) through May 22, 2018. The only blockout dates are during Spring Break. You cannot use the SoCal Resident Deal tickets between March 23 through April 8, 2018. Purchase from January 8 through May 21, 2018. Tickets expire on May 24, 2018. (Spring Break is always so busy, I personally like to avoid during this time of year).
- You do NOT need to use tickets in consecutive days, but all days of your pass must be used up before May 24, 2018.
- Magic Mornings are available with your tickets! Always take advantage of Magic Mornings. While this is early, it is a great way to visit some of the most popular rides before the majority of guests are in the park.
- All tickets are for guests ages 3 and up. There is no additional discount for children. If your child is under three you will not need a ticket for that child.
Disneyland SoCal Resident Discount Ticket Options
- 2 Day 1 Park Per Day – $159
- 2 Day Park Hopper Ticket – $204
- 3 Day 1 Park Per Day – $199
- 3 Day Park Hopper ticket – $244
If you are thinking of staying on property to take advantage of the Magic Mornings deal that is included with your SoCal ticket, you can check out pictures and reviews of The Grand Californian Hotel and The Disneyland Hotel here.
Make sure to check out dates and times. Some days will have longer hours than others at the same price. We personally find that a week day can often be a very quiet day in Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park. Our experience is that even though week days tend to have shorter hours (not always), you can enjoy more because the crowds are so light. Make sure to check out Disneyland’s site (linked above) and find the perfect day for your visit!
This is a great discount over the normal admission prices which start at $97 per day for one park. While SoCal Resident tickets do seem to have jumped from last year, it is important to note there is a 2 day option as well as a 3 day option this year. Our family has taken advantage of the SoCal deal since before we even had kids! We have already set up dates to take advantage.
Remember to purchase your tickets online. Buying your tickets online saves you time! Why wait at the ticket booth when you can be in the gates?! Guests with Magic Mornings tickets are able to enter the park an hour before the general admission. This gives guests the opportunity to grab a fast pass for the most popular ride, grab a photo with a character, and even ride a couple rides before most guests are even in the gates!
We love to visit the Disneyland Resort during the off season because crowds are typically smaller so we spend less time in line and more time on rides and enjoying attractions, shows, and treats. Please note that during this season there are always a few rides closed for renovation and the hours are often shorter.
Grab your Disneyland SoCal Resident Discount Tickets Here and also check out all the other info and details.
Looking for more ways to save at Disneyland? Check out our Disneyland on a Budget article too!
We are a family on a budget too and we love to visit Disneyland during the SoCal deal ourselves. Share this article with a friend who needs to know about the deal that is going on at Disneyland right now!