Jungle Cruise on Digital! – Bonus Inspired Coloring Sheets
Disney’s Jungle Cruise sailed into homes on Disney Plus in July 2021. Disney’s Jungle Cruise is available on Digital now, andwill be on Blu-ray, DVD, and 4K Ultra HD on November 16, 2021. Today we are celebrating with a free click and print coloring sheet featuring Dwayne Johnson as the captain of the cruise ship.
We love to see watch again when available on Digital and Blu-ray because the bonus content is such a fun addition. Check out the bonus content including multiple deleted scenes and bloopers!
What is Disney’s Jungle Cruise?
“Seeking an ancient tree with healing abilities, Dr. Lily Houghton and wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff team up for the adventure-of-a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking ride down the Amazon. Amidst danger and supernatural forces lurking in the jungle, secrets of the lost tree unfold as their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.”
Jungle Cruise Coloring Sheet
The coloring sheet below is only inspired by Disney and was created by me. Please check out our other family friendly printable coloring sheets under our ‘printables’ tab. Some of our most popular coloring sheets are Raya and the Last Dragon, Flora and Ulysses Coloring Sheets, Go Dog, Go! Coloring sheets Gabby’s Dollhouse Coloring Sheets , We Can Be Heroes Coloring Sheets, Sharkboy and Lavagirl Coloring Sheets, American Girl Doll Coloring Sheets , Olaf Coloring Sheets, Coco Coloring Sheets , Trolls Coloring Sheets , and so many more on our site!
Is Disney’s Jungle Cruise too scary for kids?
Our family has been invited to an early screening on Disney’s “Jungle Cruise”. We will be sure to share our thoughts on the Jungle Cruise for families as soon as possible! If you are wondering if Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” is too scary for kids; please visit back to hear our updates which we will post on this coloring sheet post.
Inspired by the famous Disneyland theme park ride, Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” is an adventure-filled, rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.
Jaume Collet-Serra directs the film, which stars Dwayne Johnson, Emily Blunt, Edgar Ramírez and Jack Whitehall, with Jesse Plemons, and Paul Giamatti. The producers are John Davis and John Fox of Davis Entertainment; Dwayne Johnson, Hiram Garcia and Dany Garcia of Seven Bucks Productions; and Beau Flynn of Flynn Picture Co., with Scott Sheldon and Doug Merrifield serving as executive producers. The story is by John Norville & Josh Goldstein and Glenn Ficarra & John Requa, and the screenplay is by Michael Green and Glenn Ficarra & John Requa. Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” releases in U.S. theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access on July 30, 2021.
Disney’s Jungle Cruise Bonus Features*
- Jungle Cruise Expedition Mode – Climb aboard a ramshackle tramp steamer (or your own couch) to learn fun facts, discover Easter eggs and catch some pop-up trivia throughout the movie.
- It’s A Jungle Out There: Making Jungle Cruise – Director Jaume Collet-Serra, the cast and crew discuss the importance of the film’s elements, from casting to makeup to the use of an ancient indigenous language, in creating the world that honors one of Disneyland’s most beloved rides.
- Dwayne And Emily: Undoubtedly Funny – Go on-set with the two stars, whose new-found friendship helped them project a natural onscreen chemistry. Although their characters challenge each other throughout the film, the actors make each other laugh. A lot!
- Creating The Amazon – Explore the cinematic artistry involved in creating the world of Jungle Cruise, including how Frank’s boat coursed “dangerous” water in a tank in Atlanta, how a town was built in Kauai, and how a ferocious jaguar came to life, among other amazing effects.
- Once A Skip, Always A Skip – Join a panel of “Skippers” at the Disneyland Resort as they reminisce about the rewards, challenges and surprises they’ve experienced while helming the world-famous Jungle Cruise attraction, and hear their advice to aspiring skippers everywhere!
- Outtakes – Step behind the scenes of the production to catch the cast in a series of flubs, falls, foibles — and a whole lot of laughter.
- Deleted Scenes
- MacGregor Drives The Boat
- MacGregor Water Skis
- Joachim And Nilo On The Dock
- Frank Talks To Proxima & Lily’s Nightmares
- Sub Gets Stuck
- Proxima Surprises MacGregor
- Frank Gets The Cold Shoulder
- Trader Sam And Lily Walk In The Jungle
- MacGregor And Trader Sam Say Goodbye
- Frank Makes Tea For Lily
- The Backside Of Water
- *bonus features vary by product and retailer
Jungle Cruise Trailer